- Executive Sponsor.
- CPI Senior Management.
- CPI Program Manager.
- CPI Application Coordinators.
- Ensure business alignment (Opportunities & Challenges).
- Develop strategic directives (Create, Share, Ratify).
- Resolve conflicts/ issues.
- Providing proactive solutions.
- Monitoring service delivery.
- Review cost reduction initiatives
- Monitor service level compliance
- Approve continuous improvement measures
Effective Governance through :
- Predefined periodic reviews.
- Structured reports/ reporting.
- Tool-based project management.
- Quality Audit obligations.
Decision Support System
- Project Management Dashboard.
- Quality control – a series of inspections, reviews, tests
- Cost of Quality – appraisal costs, failure costs, external failure costs
- Quality Assurance – Analysis, Auditing and Reporting activities
Alignment with CMMi Level 5 KPAs
- Defect Prevention
- Technology Change Management
- Process Change Management
- Business Information Security
- Contractual obligations at the corporate and employee levels
- Strict Compliance With NDA
- Emphasis on IPR Protection as part of culture
- Access Control Mechanisms in Force
- Isolated Hardware, Network (Router / Firewall)
Global Delivery Model Execution