Financial Consolidation(SAP BPC1)
As a consultant with CPI, you will plan and manage project activities for SEM-BCS implementation. Activities will include requirement assessment, configuration, testing, business process procedure development and development of training materials, conducting end user training, UAT.
- Ideal candidate should have design configuration and implementation experience. Prior experience in corporate consolidation with EC-CS is required. Significant BW experience is desired. Prior experience as a chartered accountant and at least 1 FI-CO life cycle.
- Candidates with extensive background in legal and management consolidation including EC-CS with training in SEM-BCS may also be considered.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge in relevant areas of international GAAP and IFRS. Extensive knowledge in these areas is a definite plus.
- Candidate should possess experience in project planning and execution.
- Strong organizational, leadership and communications skills are needed.
- Consolidation skills in Outlooksoft and Hyperion will be key advantage.
Startegy Management(SAP SSM)
As a consultant with CPI, you will plan and manage project activities for CPM implementation. Activities will include requirement assessment, configuration, testing, business process procedure development and development of training materials, conducting end user training, UAT.
- Management consulting experience in Balanced score card, value based management, Activity based management.
- Analytical and problem solving skills in strategic management issues within organization.
- At least one life cycle in STRATEGY MGT Project is preffered.
- At least 2 life cycle in BW is preferred.
- Experience in strategic management and change management processes in any other technology will be considered.
Business Planning & Consolidation(SAP BPC)
As a consultant with CPI, you will plan and manage project activities for SEM-BPS implementation. Activities will include user requirement assessment, conducting workshops and presentations, configuration, testing, business process procedure development and development of training materials.
- Consultant must have hands-on experience using SAP BPC to implement large scale, global planning systems.
- At least two full life cycle implementations preferred.
- Configuring planning levels, packages and planning layouts using characteristics relationship, BPC authorizations and hierarchy variables.
- Designing BPS planning solution that is robust, scalable and requires minimal maintenance, experience with Web-Interface Builder, Status and Tracking System and Planning folders preferred.
- Consultant should have thorough knowledge of R/3 FICO, PM, MM, SD and other modules, planning with multiple currencies, integration of BPS with other SEM components (Balanced Scorecard, CPM, etc.).
- Hands on experience in writing FOX extensions, exit functions and retraction of data back to R/3.
- Experience with BW data modeling and BEx reporting (Excel & web) is required.
- Good communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of Outlooksoft, Hyperion will be critical advantage.
Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW / BI)
- The consultant will be required to understand and gather user requirements, conduct workshops and present solution to customer, develop, test, and maintain SAP standard business content as well as custom objects & structures within the BW system
- The consultant should be able to lead, secure cooperation, and encourage teamwork
- As a BW consultant, the candidate must have 3+ years of SAP BW in a lead role, a strong background with at least 2 large-scale full life cycle SAP BW implementations.
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Able to produce BW data structures and queries from design documents.
- Familiar with integration of legacy data into BW
- R/3 source system extraction and activation
- Appending source system extractors
- Generic data source creation and assignment
- Non-R/3 source system integration
- Standard Business Content activation within BW
- Info Provider design and development (Info Object, Info Cube, ODS, & Multi-Cube)
- Transfer rule and Update rule design and development (exit Routines)
- Info Source design and development
- Implementation of virtual key figures and characteristics
- Info Package creation, scheduling, and monitoring (data loads)
- Transport Management System experience related to BW
- BW query design and development (Bex Analyzer)